Boy, am I ever proud of the citizens of Indiana! Since 9/11 the rights, liberties, and freedoms of Americans have been under attack/lessened, with a recent example being the fresh passing of the Patriot Act. Americans should not sit back and allow this to happen, and I applaud the citizens of Indiana for fighting for what is right!
- Free and Equal Final Third Party Debate: Gary Johnson vs. Jill Stein (Nov. 5)
- Gary Johnson Wins Free and Equal Third Party Debate, Jill Stein Finishes Second
- Gary Johnson Purchases First TV Ads
- Ron Paul Ad (New) – Rick Santorum: A Record of Betrayal
- Jon Huntsman’s Values : Supporter Ad or Hit Piece?
Add blog to our directory.
- 9/11 9/11 inside job 2012 2012 election activism afganistan against obama america american empire barrack obama bush canada caucus christina tobin civil disobidience congress constitution debt depression economy election empire facism foreign policy free and equal elections foundation freedoms gary johnson government green party hip-hop imperalism imperialism indiana citizens take back 4th ammendment iowa iran iraq jesse ventura jill stein jon huntsman justice party libertarianism liberties liberty life marijuana legalization mitt romney nandor tanczos neoconservatism neoliberalism new hampshire newt gingrich obama philosophy political ideology political speeches politics presidential election primary rap recession republican rick santorum rights rocky anderson ron paul senate september 11th terrorism third party debate two party system tyranny virgil goode war is terrorism with a bigger budget war on drugs war on terror